[NTG-context] Urdu with NotoNastaliqUrdu-Regular.ttf

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Nov 29 11:12:05 CET 2015

On 11/29/2015 2:36 AM, Deepak Jois wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 12:32 AM, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:
>> well, only for gsub, not for gpos where only arab/dflt is defined
>
> Are you saying that is a bug with the font? If so, I could report it,
> for what it’s worth.

when it comes to features and its implementation all bugs are also
features (so if someone puts something positioning related in a gsub
that is quite possible and i've seen it)

in general i think that features / script / languages are often defined
a bit sloppy so i always look at what a font really supports (same for
names in fonts ... i only trust filenames)