[NTG-context] goto

Willi Egger context at boede.nl
Sat Nov 28 23:21:21 CET 2015

Hello Hans,

I read your post today ;-|

In the past, that is in the pdfTeX time, I used this feature as follows:

\useexternaldocument[Taptones][c_tap-tones.pdf][Chapter about using tap-tones]

\starttext

This is a test to jump to another file
\goto{Jump to tap-tones}[Taptones::]

\stoptext

I tested it with a recent version of MKIV and it works.

I hope this can help you setup your project successfully.

Willi