[NTG-context] inverse indentation

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Tue Nov 24 19:38:18 CET 2015

Dear list,

I have the following sample:

    \setupindenting[always,yes,big]
    \startsetups[bibliography:indent]
        \setupindenting[negative]
    \stopsetups
    \definehead[Bibliography][subject]
    \setuphead[Bibliography]
     [setups=bibliography:indent,
     indentnext=yes]

    \starttext
    \startBibliography[reference=ref,title=Bibliography]
    \reference[ref-Frankfurt:1971fk]{}%
    Frankfurt, Harry. 1971. “Freedom of the Will and the Concept of a
    Person.” {\em Journal of Philosophy}.
    \stopBibliography
    \stoptext

How can I define indenting in startsetups so that Bibliography has the
same margin that the indentation for the rest of the text and
indentation in that section is negative (the same amount as the general
indentation)?

Sorry, but this is a standard practice that doesn’t seem to be
documented in the wiki. At least, I wasn’t able to find information
about this issue.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--