[NTG-context] new beta

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 22:29:40 CET 2015

On 17 November 2015 at 11:53, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a new beta coming but it goes in sync with a new release of luatex
> (0.85). As there have been some fundamental changes the macros and engine
> need to be updated in sync so when something goes wrong with an update, be
> patient and wait till binaries are in sync with macros for your platform. By
> the end of this week the garden should be ok.

Hi,

I just wanted to say that apart from maybe windows (and arm & solaris)
all other platforms already contain the latest version of LuaTeX.
(ChangeLog on w32tex contains a reference to 0.85, but I get a version
from two days ago for some reason, so windows users might want to wait
a tiny bit.)

Mojca

PS: "current" won't work due to incompatibility with luatex version.