[NTG-context] new beta

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Nov 17 11:53:36 CET 2015

Hi,

There is a new beta coming but it goes in sync with a new release of
luatex (0.85). As there have been some fundamental changes the macros
and engine need to be updated in sync so when something goes wrong with
an update, be patient and wait till binaries are in sync with macros for
your platform. By the end of this week the garden should be ok.

The 0.85 release will be followed by a 0.90 early next year and 0.95 for
texlive 2016. Then at the 10th context meeting we can release 1.00.
After that the functionality of luatex is mostly stable but we can (and
will) play with a follow up (so 2.* version will be betas again upto a
3.* release). We've not run out of ideas yet.