[NTG-context] flushing the last hbox of a paragraph to the right

massifr at fastwebnet.it massifr at fastwebnet.it
Mon Nov 16 13:35:36 CET 2015

Hello list,
I'm typesetting end notes with the pages where they get called
(don't think about \endnote since I'm not using it; they are simple
\item paragraphs).
Here's an example:

4 Text of the end note blah blah blah blah
  blah, end of para.          p. 3, 45, 96

which means that the end note 4 occurs in pages 3, 45, 96.

The pages are flushed to the right using \hfill.

This works as long as there's enough room for the pages'
numbers. In case like this:

5 Text of the fifth endnote blah blah blah
  a little longer to  fill the text width.  p. 4, 12
the pages are note flushed right because the \hfill expires
at the end of the second line. What I'd like is this:

5 Text of the fifth endnote blah blah blah
  a little longer to  fill the text width.                                  p. 4, 12
Since I'm typesetting XML, is there an automatic way to achieve that
right alignment in both cases?
Thanks,
Massi