[NTG-context] location of old ConTeXt versions?

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at mit.edu
Tue Nov 10 14:03:18 CET 2015

Dear ConTeXters,

In order to correct an embarrassing thinko (wrong units of
acceleration!) in my book for its next printing, I need to regenerate
the PDF changing only that one spot.

Thus, I am looking for an old ConTeXt version, 2014.05.17.  The latest
versions find different page and line breaks. I haven't been able to
convince them to rediscover the old breaks (which were carefully
optimized over a few miserable weeks back in 2014).

I have the 2014.05.17 minimal on my old laptop, a i386 32-bit Linux
laptop (2006 vintage).  I joined the 2010 decade recently and now use
64-bit laptop; the 32-bit minimals don't work on it.

The wiki, at
<http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone#Reverting_to_an_older_installation>,
says that the old versions are available at
<http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/context/>, where I found only
the latest versions.

Could you point me to a linux/64-bit minimal for 2014.05.17?  I'll
update the wiki accordingly. (If the old versions are gone, I'll dig out
my old laptop and regenerate it that way, or try convincing the laptop
to use 32-bit executables as well.)

Best,
--
-Sanjoy

<http://savelongwharfpark.org/>
Save Long Wharf Park in Boston Harbor!

<http://streetfightingmath.com/>
Six reasoning tools to make hard problems easy.