[NTG-context] Hyphenation, OTF font and tagging

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Mon Nov 9 13:34:19 CET 2015

On 11/09/2015 08:42 AM, Christoph Reller wrote:
> MWE:
>
> \setuptagging[state=start] %<- correct when commenting this line
> \starttypescript[sans][myfont]
> \definefontsynonym[Sans][file:MyriadPro-Regular]
> \stoptypescript
> \definetypeface[Body][ss][sans][myfont]
> \setupbodyfont[Body,ss,10pt]
> \starttext
> \input knuth
> \input tufte
> \input reich
> \input linden
> \input darwin
> \stoptext
>
> Any feedback is welcome. @Hans: I can provide the Myriad font if this helps.

It's not specific to Myriad, I get the same problem with other fonts as
well, such as Adobe Garamond or Optima (but not Minion Pro or Sabon).
It's a bug with the new font loading mechanism; if you add

\usemodule [oldotf]

to your document, the problem goes away. Hans will probably write "fixed
in next beta."

Thomas