[NTG-context] Another issue with EBGaramond / firstline / mixedcolumns

josephcanedo at gmail.com josephcanedo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 20:56:23 CET 2015

Dear all,

Trying to use EB Garamond font Inside mixed columns + use firstline  feature (to make it larger) I get an empty line in output between first line and the rest of paragraph. If I comment the line containing \setupbodyfont and use default font the problem disappears (even with larger \tfa ratios well above 2).

The problem seems only to happen when first line contains letters with space hanging below line base (like g or p for example).

As well using columnset does not show the problem and using grid=verytolerant as well.

Attached MWE + output.

Many thanks

Best regards

Joseph Canedo