[NTG-context] Problem using markings

josephcanedo at gmail.com josephcanedo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 00:23:40 CET 2015

Dear all,

Digging a bit Inside lua code I could find a way to use internal structures (namely structures.marks.fetched, structures.lists.ordered.section and structures.lists.cached) to get the output I would like. I guess that’s not really recommended to use internal structures from lua code ? Happy to paste some initial crude implementation here if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Best regards

Joseph Canedo