[NTG-context] Problem using markings

josephcanedo at gmail.com josephcanedo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 22:43:45 CET 2015

Dear all,

I would like to display in page header the number of first and last subsection that starts on a given page (ie the title of those appear on that page regardless their content). For this I tried using

\fetchmarking[subsectionnumber][][top] and \fetchmarking[subsectionnumber][][bottom]

but it does not give me the expected results if (it seems) the page does not start immediately with a new subsection (ie there is text of subsection starting from previous page). In the example below in page 2 I’d like to have 1.4 - 1.6, but top marking equals to 1.3 in this case. In the other pages top marking contains expected number (well the number I’d like to print).

I guess there is some logic to use using previous, top and first markings but I fail to understand what it could be.

Many thanks

Best regards

Joseph Canedo