[NTG-context] \fetchmark broken despite change in strc-mar.mkiv with fix

josephcanedo at gmail.com josephcanedo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 11:33:36 CET 2015

Dear all,

From strc-mar.mkiv I see another function called \fetchmarking with is also expandable as says comment:

% also fully expandable but here we have: [name][range][method]

It seems to give correct marking if I use empty [] for range parameter. But I do not understand what “range” means and how to use it ? Could not find any reference of this \fetchmarking function from wiki, nor mailing list nor tex.stackexchange.org.

Many thanks

Best regards

Joseph Canedo