[NTG-context] \fetchmark broken despite change in strc-mar.mkiv with fix

josephcanedo at gmail.com josephcanedo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 23:46:54 CET 2015

Dear all,

I saw that \fetchmark command broken and applied the (small) change as explained in http://www.mail-archive.com/dev-context%40ntg.nl/msg02349.html but the command is still giving wrong marks in headers. Is there any other fix or should I run some command after having modified the strc-mar.mkiv file ?

I need to use \fetchmark in a if command and I understand \getmarking is not usable for this.

Many thanks

Best regards

Joseph Canedo