[NTG-context] \setfirstline for headings/titles ?

josephcanedo at gmail.com josephcanedo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:19:51 CET 2015

Hello all,

Perhaps a more meaningful example, actually I explicitly break lines Inside title text.

\setuphead[subject][align=center]

\starttext

\startsubject[title={First title line\\ \tf eventual second line}] % second line same size as normal text Howto ?

Some text here

\stopsubject

\stoptext

I tried with \tf but it does not change the size of text in the title after it. (In LaTeX I used \normalsize)

Is there any solution that would allow to type:

\startsubject[title={First title line\\ eventual second line}]

and output second line in smaller text than the first one (without adding any font modifier in the title if possible) ?

Many thanks for any help

Best regards

Joseph