[NTG-context] What is the prefered way to load a system font ?

Goulven Guillard lecotegougdelaforce at free.Fr
Sun Oct 25 12:59:05 CET 2015

Hi again,

I'm puzzled about the prefered way to load a system font, and I read the
wiki is outdated.

Is \setmainfont deprecated for \definefontfamily + \setupbodyfont ?  Or
are they different things ?

Also, how am I supposed to find the right family name to feed both with
?  I read somewhere that the output of mtxrun (which column ?) should be
used and not fc-list output, then I read the opposite, and I read that
the --info option of mtxrun should provide the same family name as
listed with most GUI software, yet I tried and it doesn't…

Thanks.

Regards,

Goulven.