[NTG-context] \setfirstline for headings/titles ?

josephcanedo at gmail.com josephcanedo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:29:25 CET 2015

Dear all,

Still playing with \setfirstline, I was wondering how to apply it for headings as well ? Naive sample below does not work for the subject title, most probably because headings/titles have different processing than normal paragraphs.

\definecolumnset[TwoColumns][n=2]

\definefirstline[bbigline][alternative=line,
  style=\tfa]

\starttext

\startcolumnset [TwoColumns]

\startsubject[title={\setfirstline[bbigline] A very very very long title for subject we know will not fit in single line of output}] % first line with different style as in the text below ?

\setfirstline[bbigline] Some paragraph content here. First line should be printed bigger than rest of lines.

\stopsubject

\stopcolumnset

\stoptext

Thanks a lot,