[NTG-context] Line height - changes in defaults

Jan Tosovsky j.tosovsky at email.cz
Mon Oct 26 20:13:23 CET 2015

Dear All,

comparing same source generated in 0.80 and in recent 0.81 beta I can see
changes in default line height. See the attached image - that black text is
the current, the grey is the old one.

In my B5 page size there were approx 44 lines while now only 39. It can be
reproduced with this MWE:

\setuppapersize[B5]
\setuplayout[header=0cm, footer=1cm, grid=yes]
\showgrid

% the used font doesn't seem to have any influence on this
%\definefontfamily[palatino][rm][Palatino Linotype][features={default,
quality}]
%\setupbodyfont[palatino, 10pt]

\starttext
\input{tufte}
\stoptext

Is this new value a new default or a bug? In other words, should it be fixed
on my or your side?

Thanks, Jan