[NTG-context] Question on how to simple numbered sections or other headings

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Mon Oct 26 01:10:31 CET 2015

This works only because ConTeXt has some sanity checks, so a new
\startsubsection will implicitly stop an un-stopped subsection. But
it is bad practice to count on this, for I am sure that there are some
situations where something might fail.

The \startXXX ... \stopXXX syntax is generally better than using
simple, traditional (LaTeX) \chapter commands as this exports much
better or more cleanly to xml/xhtml, for example, and produces much
cleaner tagged PDF output as well.

Alan