[NTG-context] Question on how to simple numbered sections or other headings

josephcanedo at gmail.com josephcanedo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 20:04:01 CET 2015

Thanks a lot, very concise. I was wondering if the \stopchapter (or more generally \stop<head>) were needed ? In my document I write in some instances:

\startsubsection

Bla bla

\startsubsection

etc ….

and it seems to work fine (but perhaps pure luck or is the \startsubsection implictly ends the previous one).

Best regards

Joseph

Sent from Windows Mail