[NTG-context] Obtaining features from EBGaramond font in ConTeXt

josephcanedo at gmail.com josephcanedo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 22:47:10 CEST 2015

At the moment, I use “\,” between word and question marks. Also “~” between word and “:”. I guess the \definecharacterspacing is more flexible and transparent from text input point of view (only write normal space). IIRC both \, and ~ also avoids line breaking at their location. Is there a way to specify this too please ?

Thanks a lot for your valuable help,

Joseph

Sent from Windows Mail