[NTG-context] Obtaining features from EBGaramond font in ConTeXt

Rik Kabel context at rik.users.panix.com
Fri Oct 23 21:49:55 CEST 2015

On 2015-10-23 15:19, josephcanedo at gmail.com wrote:

> Is there any place I could find docs on \definecharacterspacing
> command please ? Could not find any occurrence on the Wiki.

The best description I have seen of it is in Wolfgang’s message on the
mailing list at
http://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context%40ntg.nl/msg77942.html (or
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2015/081569.html if you prefer
pipermail navigation). Basically, define the spacings you want with
\definecharacterspacing[myspacing][…][…=…,…=…] and put them in play with
\setcharacterspacing[myspacing]. Do it within a group to have it apply
only within that group, or apply it globally.

Sorry, no help here for the installation issue.

--
Rik