[NTG-context] Problem with setuptagging and ebgaramond font, also hsize question

Rik Kabel context at rik.users.panix.com
Fri Oct 23 01:20:23 CEST 2015

With the following example, there are no hyphens where words are broken
across lines. When the \setuptagging line is removed, or the state
changed to stop, hyphens appear as expected. So far I have only seen
this with the ebgaramond font using a current standalone beta (ConTeXt
ver: 2015.10.09 21:28 MKIV beta  fmt: 2015.10.21) running on Windows 10
Pro x64.

With TL15 ConTeXt ver: 2015.05.18 12:26 MKIV current fmt: 2015.10.10
int: english/english hyphens are printed with or without
\setuptagging[state=start].

I also notice that the \hsize directive is ignored after the 4th
iteration of zapf. That is, the first four paragraphs are constrained to
the specifice hsize, and the remaining iterations are set at the full
textwidth. This occurs with all fonts and without regard to the tagging
setup. That is, remove the first two lines of the example and that
problem persists.

    \setuptagging[state=start]
    \setupbodyfont[ebgaramond]
    \starttext