[NTG-context] tex error in curent beta

Jan Tosovsky j.tosovsky at email.cz
Thu Oct 22 21:25:35 CEST 2015

On 2015-10-16 Jan Tosovsky wrote:
> On 2015-10-15 Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> >
> > Create a command and apply it to the numbercommand key.
> >
> > \define[1]\ChapterListNumbercommand
> >     {\simplealignedbox{\listparameter{width}}{flushright}{#1}}
> >
> > \setuplist
> >     [chapter]
> >     [
> >         before=,
> >         distance=0.5cm,
> >         width=-0.5cm,
> >         margin=2cm,
> >         numbercommand=\ChapterListNumbercommand,
> >         pageconversionset=pagenumber,
> >     ]
> >

> This compiles, thanks, but that number is not hanging on the right any
> more :-(
>
> This is my more complete MWE:
>
> \setuphead[chapter][
>    alternative=middle,
>    before={\blank[force,10mm]},
>    after={\blank[1*line]},
>    style=\bfc,
>    numberstyle={\kerncharacters[0.125]\bfa},
>    numbercommand=\groupedcommand{}{\blank[4mm]},
>    sectionstopper={.},
>    conversion=Romannumerals,
> ]
>
> \define[1]\ChapterListNumbercommand
>     {\simplealignedbox{\listparameter{width}}{flushright}{#1}}
>
> \setupcombinedlist[chapter][
>    before=,
>    distance=0.5cm,
>    width=-0.5cm,
>    margin=2cm,
>    numbercommand=\ChapterListNumbercommand,
>    pageconversionset=pagenumber,
> ]
>
> \starttext
> \startfrontmatter
> \title{TOC}
> \placecontent
> \chapter{Preface}
> \stopfrontmatter
> \startbodymatter
> \chapter{Chapter 1}
> \stopbodymatter
> \stoptext
>
> Desired output is attached.

If I recapitulate it, it is apparent regression as it worked in 0.79.

That error can be eliminated using a user defined command instead, but that
command doesn't seem to be executed as it doesn't produce desired effect.

\define[1]\ChapterListNumbercommand{\simplealignedbox{\listparameter{width}}
{flushright}{#1}}
numbercommand=\ChapterListNumbercommand,

Any idea how to fix this? Is that complex numbercommand unsupported any more
and should be replaced with something else? Or should I report it somewhere
and hope for fixing it?

It is not urgent now, I just want to avoid any potential problems introduced
with new tokenizer in place... (boundary conditions).

Thanks, Jan