[NTG-context] PDF/UA Support

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Tue Oct 20 10:48:55 CEST 2015

Am Tue, 20 Oct 2015 10:10:29 +0200 schrieb luigi scarso:

>>  Please note that the PDFs produced by ConTeXt when tagging is enabled are
>> still some steps short of being PDF/UA compliant. You can check this with
>> the freely available "PDF Accessibility Checker". (Just google for it.)

> http://www.access-for-all.ch/en/pdf-lab/pdf-accessibility-checker-pac.html

After TUG 2015 I played a bit around with PAC2 and found a bug: The
application crashes if the pdf contains a type1 font. For context
this shouldn't be a real problem but you can test it with

\font\test=cmr10
\starttext
\test
hello World
\stoptext

(I reported the problem but don't know if they will do something
about it).

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/