[NTG-context] Fwd: \bTABLEheader used to work?

Henman dhenman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 10:10:22 CEST 2015


I found out that the command is \bTABLEhead and not \bTABLEheader, but I 
don't know why my saved example had ...header instead of head.

Thanks.


-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	\bTABLEheader used to work?
Date: 	Sun, 18 Oct 2015 00:06:38 -0700
From: 	Henman <dhenman at gmail.com>
To: 	Context Users Group <ntg-context at ntg.nl>



I tried to build on a previously compilable table generating context
file, but can not do so now.   Here is  a simple example:

I am getting a " ! Undefined control sequence
                       Line #.20   which is ==>    \bTABLEheader

Do I have hidden bug in my script or did this change?
I'd appreciate hellp of this.

Thanks
--------------------------

% start here
\define\ROWCNT{5}
\define\COLCNT{5}

\starttext
%
   \bTABLE[align={middle,lohi},width=20mm,height=10mm]

      \bTABLEheader
        \bTR  \bTD \eTD        \dorecurse{\COLCNT}  { \bTH #1 \eTH } \eTR
          %  col label cells    % ... data cells ...........
      \eTABLEheader

      \bTABLEbody
         \dorecurse{\ROWCNT}
           {
           \bTR
           \bTD #1 \eTD   % row label cells
           \dorecurse{\COLCNT}  { \bTD  \eTD }   % data rows  (use
#1:##1  for r# : c#)
           \eTR
           }
      \eTABLEbody

   \eTABLE
\stoptext
% end of example



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20151018/9ec135a5/attachment.html>


More information about the ntg-context mailing list