[NTG-context] footnotes spanning margin and textwidth

Brian R. Landy brian at landy.cx
Sat Oct 17 04:44:45 CEST 2015

Hi, is it possible to get the footnote area to span the full width of textwidth+margins?  For example, in this layout I have a wide left margin and I’d like the footnotes to start at the left edge of the left margin rather than the left edge of the text area, but still extend to the right edge of the text area.

\setuplayout[backspace=2.75in,cutspace=0.50in,leftmargin=2.25in,rightmargin=0.00in,width=middle,topspace=0.0in,header=0.88in,height=middle,footer=1.50in,location=middle]
\starttext
text\footnote{one} text\footnote{\input knuth}
\stoptext

Best regards,
Brian