[NTG-context] How to start a \definedescription-defined description's body on a new line, not the same as the description's header?

Louis Strous Louis.Strous at intellimagic.com
Fri Oct 9 18:13:50 CEST 2015

With

[start sample]
\definedescription[cmddescription][headstyle=bold,width=broad,style=normal,align=flushleft,alternative=hanging,margin=1cm]

\startcmddescription{mycommand}

This is a very useful command.  It knows just what to do, and you don't even have to specify any options!

\stopcmddescription
[end sample]

the text "This is a very useful command" begins on the same line as the "mycommand" header.  I want the text to begin on the next line, so that "mycommand" is on a line of its own.  How should I adjust the \definedescription command to achieve this?  I've tried all kinds of things with the 'before', 'inbetween', 'after', 'indentnext', 'command', and 'headcommand' options of the \definedescription command (based on http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupdescriptions), using \par, \crlf, and \vspace, but didn't get the desired results.

Regards,
Louis Strous

IntelliMagic - Availability Intelligence
T: +31 (0)71-579 6000
www.intellimagic.com<http://www.intellimagic.com>