[NTG-context] Troubles with presentations

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 12:21:28 CEST 2015

Hi Tomas,

The rawstep module is to be used with mkii, and the spurious « yes » you see appears only when you typeset with mkiv.
On the other hand, it is true that \SetupSteps is not defined or recognized, and \StartSteps does not honor the optional arguments, when given.
I have been using an old version of rawsteps for some time and do not remember these optional arguments nor having used \SetupSteps.

Here is a file which you can use and change whatever does not suit you. If you want to use it as an \input file, please uncomment the line 420, containing

	%\doifnotmode{demo}{\endinput}

Best regards: OK