[NTG-context] Disable form fields, keep layout

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Mon Oct 12 12:04:09 CEST 2015

If I disable interactive elements with \setupinteraction[state=stop], my form fields (widgets) disappear.
This is of course intended, but I’d like to keep their space, because otherwise my form layout breaks completely.

Is there any option to disable form field generation, but keep their size (i.e. their framed structure)?

I need the same form for print and for online use, and it’s inconvenient to kick the fields out using Acrobat Pro...

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net