[NTG-context] reference points with double colons (::) are not working

Eidenbenz Michael eidenbenz at arch.ethz.ch
Sat Oct 10 10:26:57 CEST 2015

Hello,

I have double colons (::) in my reference points.
(It's actually the same string I also use to refer to my publication database)
But they wont show up as you can see in the example below.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks for your help and best regards

Michael

-----

\starttext

\placefigure[here][img:cow]{This is a cow}{\externalfigure[cow.jpg]}\par
\placefigure[here][img::mill]{This is a mill}{\externalfigure[mill.png]}\par

The picture in \in{Figure}[img:cow] is a cow\par
The picture in \in{Figure}[img::mill] is a mill (cross reference is not working)\par

\stoptext

-----