[NTG-context] Announcement: 10th ConTeXt meeting, Kalenberg NL

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Oct 7 13:55:08 CEST 2015

== Announcement ==

We are happy to announce the

  10th International ConTeXt Meeting

which will take place in Kalenberg, The Netherlands on

  September 25–October 1, 2016

You are cordially invited to join the 10th ConTeXt meeting. The meeting will host ConTeXt and LuaTeX developers and users and gives you the opportunity to present your results, experiences and ideas on future development. The talks will be followed-up by tutorials on different ConTeXt and LuaTeX techniques.

We have a lot to celebrate: 10 years of meetings, 20 years of ConTeXt availability, and 30 years of Pragma ADE. We hope that with  this early announcement, many of you will be able to schedule your attendance to what will no doubt be a very special meeting.

== Registration ==

Registration is not open yet, but we have set the attendance fees. Thanks to a large sponsorship from Pragma ADE, we have managed very reasonable fees, especially for ConTeXt Group members. See the website for details.

== Call for submissions ==

The theme for this meeting is:

  Piece of Cake

As in previous years, anything at all related to ConTeXt that you would like to share is an acceptable subject for a presentation, tutorial, discussion, Q&A session, demonstration, workshop, recital, sketch, or sermon.

The programme committee is Hans Hagen, Taco Hoekwater and Alan Braslau, feel free to email them with hints and ideas.

== website ==

For the meeting: http://meeting.contextgarden.net
For the Context Group: http://group.contextgarden.net