[NTG-context] Lua file finder for \externalimage

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Thu Sep 24 10:03:15 CEST 2015

Hello,

the reason I'm asking is that I'd need to perform the same lookup as is performed during \externalfigure with a specific "directory=" key.

In other words - when \externalfigure is able to find a picture in e.g. "../../../Images/Small" path, is there a a file finder in Lua (context namespace) which would perform the same lookup?

Sample code:

----
\setupexternalfigures[directory={../../../Images/Small,../../../Images/Big}]

% Suppose there in a "../../../Images/Big/Big.png"

\startluacode
   local full_name = context.ExternalFigureLocator.Find("Big.png")

   -- Is there something like "context.ExternalFigureLocator.Find(...)"?
\stopluacode

----

Best regards,

Lukas