[NTG-context] Ordered list of references (figures)

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue Sep 22 06:49:57 CEST 2015

Hi wizards,

in my current book projects I need a list of figure references, ordered by author and page number.
Like this:

Photos: Hans Hagen (p.1,4,6,7), Taco Hoekwater (p.2,12–20), Hraban Ramm (p.3ff.)

How can I do that? I.e.
- How can I assign an author name/reference to a figure?
– How can I output that list?

About like this?:

\placefigure[top][someref]{\externalfigure[somepic]}\reference[someref]{Hraban Ramm}

\ref[t][someref] (\at{p.}[someref]) % put this in some command that is called by \listoffigures ?

Extension: I need to integrate some unnumbered pages into the list, like the cover.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net