[NTG-context] Custom XML Export

Toby Miller tobycmiller at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 16:21:25 CEST 2015

I'm using ConTeXt's export to XML feature, but I'd like more control
over the XML output. Is there a way to define a TeX command that will
output a specific tag (<tag>content</tag>) around some text in the output?

Ideally I'd like to write a completely custom XML printer; it would be
very simple, but would allow me to define what tags I want for different
things. Is there a way to change the behaviour of the existing one, or
could you recommend a starting point for writing a new one?

Many thanks,

Toby