[NTG-context] Forced page break in a TOC

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Sep 8 13:37:56 CEST 2015

On 9/8/2015 1:25 PM, Mari Voipio wrote:
> Hello all!
>

> I've got a TOC where the page break really should be one line higher
> than it is automatically. I found a solution in the wiki at
> <http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Table_of_Contents#Forced_Page_Break>,
> but it doesn't seem to work (any more). Any ideas on how to fix the
> problem?

\showinjector

\setinjector[register][3][\column]
\setinjector[list]    [2][{\blank[3*big]}]

\starttext
     \placelist[section][criterium=text]
     \blank[3*big]
     \placeregister[index][criterium=text]
     \page
     \startsection[title=Alpha] first  \index{first}  \stopsection
     \startsection[title=Beta]  second \index{second} \stopsection
     \startsection[title=Gamma] third  \index{third}  \stopsection
     \startsection[title=Delta] fourth \index{fourth} \stopsection
\stoptext

now, if this works for you, you have to give a demo of how you use it at
the upcoming meeting