[NTG-context] footnote coloring

Meer, H. van der H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Sun Sep 6 19:28:49 CEST 2015

Thanks. I would not have thought of that. In the reference manual headcolor occurs in 13.2 \setupdescriptions and in 13.5 \definelabel only. I did not connect that with footnotes. Is \setupnotation a special form of \setupdescriptions?

By the way, is a separate call to \setupnote[footnote][textcolor=red] necessary to color the footnotemark in the running text? Or is there a key for it in \setupnotation[footnote] too?

Hans van der Meer