[NTG-context] Table setups interfering with another table?

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Tue Sep 1 13:43:43 CEST 2015

Hello Mari,

I can see two ways:

1. Enclose each table into \bgroup ... \egroup scope, so all \setupTABLE will be treated local (table_test.mkiv).

2. Perform all setups right after \bTABLE (table_test2.mkiv). This is not applicable in all cases (e.g. \bTABLE[width=\textwidth] must be done here, not later) but in you case - you just setup specific columns and row, which can be done after \bTABLE safely. I deduce that each \bTABLE .... \eTABLE creates a group, so all initializations done within remain local.

See my attempts.

Best regards,

Lukas

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr at pontex.cz