[NTG-context] Title of parts

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Sun Aug 30 23:31:22 CEST 2015

You might find the following setups useful with parts:

\definestructureresetset [default] [0,0] [1] % do not reset parts and chapters

\setuphead [part]
        [sectionresetset=default,
         conversion=Romannumerals,
         placehead=yes,
         bodypartlabel=part]

Also, using parts, you might also need to add "part" to the table of contents list.
etc.

Alan

--
Alan Braslau