[NTG-context] Left border of a rectangle (Metafun)

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 13:11:53 CEST 2015

Hi fabrice,

I dont’t know whether this the best solution, but you can use the following definition of the MPgraphic Funny:

\startuseMPgraphic{Funny}
    interim linecap := butt ;
    path p ;
    p := unitsquare xyscaled (OverlayWidth,OverlayHeight) ;
    drawoptions (withpen pencircle scaled 6.5pt withcolor \MPcolor{MyColorA}) ;
    draw lrcorner p --urcorner p --ulcorner p withcolor white;
    draw ulcorner p --llcorner p ;

\stopuseMPgraphic

If necessary, you can use a backgroundcolor instead of white for the part of the path p which is to be invisible.

Best regards: OK