[NTG-context] About graphictext macro (Metafun)

Fabrice Couvreur fabrice1.couvreur at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 00:09:12 CEST 2015

Hi Hans,
I installed pstoedit :

root at debian:/home/fab# dpkg --status pstoedit
Package: pstoedit
Section: graphics
Installed-Size: 662
Maintainer: Roland Stigge <stigge at antcom.de>
Architecture: amd64
Source: pstoedit (3.62-2)
Version: 3.62-2+b3
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.5), libpstoedit0c2a, libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1),
ghostscript
Suggests: xfig | ivtools-bin | tgif | transfig
 pstoedit converts Postscript and PDF files to various editable
 vector graphic formats including tgif, xfig, PDF graphics, gnuplot format,
 idraw, MetaPost, GNU Metafile, PIC, Kontour and flattened PostScript.
Homepage: http://www.pstoedit.net/
root at debian:/home/fab#

I compiled the file as this : "context test.tex" but it is still empty.
Thanks,
Fabrice

\setuppagenumbering[location=]

\setupcolors
  [state=start]

\setMPtext{text}{MATH\'{E}MATIQUES}

\starttext
\startuseMPgraphic{test}
picture pic ;
pic := image(graphictext \MPstring{text}
withdrawcolor red
withpen pencircle scaled 1pt ; ) ;
\stopuseMPgraphic