[NTG-context] superscripts "th" "nd" "rd" "st" on dates etc..

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 19:36:20 CEST 2015

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 11:19 PM, John Culleton wrote:
> Forgot how to do these.

In case that you were looking for an automated way to print the date,
here's one option:
    \setuplanguage[en][date={weekday,{, },day:ord,{~},month,{,~},year}]
(And the documentation is somewhat wrong, I think it suggests to use
"day+" which doesn't work. But I should check the details again.)

Unfortunately I didn't manage to figure out how to do the superscript
automatically. Yes, it's 1\highordinalstr{st} like Alan mentioned, but
that only works in "manual mode".

Mojca