[NTG-context] How to prevent sentence-case arttitle in the bibliography?

Andreas Becker abecker at physik.tu-berlin.de
Tue Aug 25 08:48:18 CEST 2015

I seek to prevent any modification of the capitalization of article
titles in the
bibliography. What do I need to change in the ConTeXt code to achieve
this?
The other citation styles I tried besides APA also feature lowercasing.

I am aware of a workaround: Enclosing the capital letters in the .bib
file with curly
brackets. However, I would prefer a method that does not involve editing
the .bib
database.

I use Mark IV.
My approach was to edit
/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/context/bib/bibl-apa.tex,
however, I could not find a way to locate or modify the macro
\insertarttitle.

Regards,
Andreas Becker