[NTG-context] Issues of export (structure bug)

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Aug 24 10:14:13 CEST 2015

On 8/24/2015 6:38 AM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> Am 2015-08-21 um 23:04 schrieb Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl>:
>
>>> from
>>>

>>> \startchapter[title=Something]
>>> \stopchapter
>>>
>>> \startchapter[title={Something Else}]
>>> \stopchapter
>>>

>>> I get in *—raw.xml:

>>> </sectioncontent>
>>>     <sectiontitle>Something Else</sectiontitle>
>>>     </section>
>>>    <section detail="chapter" chain="chapter" level="2" implicit="4">
>>>     <sectioncontent>
>>>>>>
>>> That means, the title of a section is at the end of the previous section. Pleeeeease fix!
>
> Sorry, making a minimal example helps as usual.
> My description was partly wrong: The section title is moved to the end of its own section.
>
> It is caused by using a layer:

There is not much we can do about it. The export is not based on the
input but on the way the input is used (basically we reconstruct). The
solution for that is

- use xml as input and transform that
- use tex but use a different style for generating the export (this can
be a rather basic one in this case:

\startnotmode[*export]

\setlayer[satzspiegel]{\externalfigure[koe]}
\setupbackgrounds[text][background=satzspiegel]

\stopnotmode

or so (the export system mode is set automatically). I'll add an export
flag to the runner:

context foo --export

Hans