[NTG-context] \defineprocessor and \at

Rik Kabel context at rik.users.panix.com
Wed Aug 12 00:29:00 CEST 2015

On 2015-08-11 14:49, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> Rik Kabel <mailto:context at rik.users.panix.com>
>> 4. August 2015 00:18
>> Should processors work with references? I would think that they
>> should, but the following fails. (My backmatter page numbers need to
>> be marked to distinguish them from bodymatter pages. I can automate
>> applying a processor based on the location for index register
>> entries, but not for references.)
> \defineprocessor [bodypart] [style=bold]
> \defineprocessor [backpart] [style=italic]
>
> \defineconversionset[bodypart:pagenumber][][bodypart->n]
> \defineconversionset[backpart:pagenumber][][backpart->n]
>
> \setupheadertexts[{\convertedcounter[userpage][numberconversionset=number]}]
>
> \starttext
>
> \startbodymatter
>
> \chapter[sec:knuth]{Knuth}
>
> \at{page}[sec:knuth]\par
> \at{page}[sec:zapf]
>
> \stopbodymatter
>
> \startbackmatter
>
> \chapter[sec:zapf]{Zapf}
>
> \at{page}[sec:knuth]\par
> \at{page}[sec:zapf]
>
> \stopbackmatter
>
> \stoptext
>
> Wolfgang

Wolfgang,

This is clearly a superior solution to my index-only attempt, handling
all references to backmatter pages without regard to their being in the
index or in text references.

However, the page number adjustment via \setupheadertexts is handled
only at the top center (default location) of each page. Can you suggest
how to modify this to support an un-processed page number in the right
margin of the footer of backmatter pages? I currently use:

    \setupheadertexts[][chapter][part][]
    \setuppagenumbering [alternative=doublesided,location={footer,margin}]

and I do not see where
{\convertedcounter[userpage][numberconversionset=number]} or something
else to restore un-processed numbers might work, despite trying with
\setupfootertexts, \setuppagenumbering, \setuppagenumbering, and related
commands.

--
Rik