[NTG-context] \defineprocessor and \at

Rik Kabel context at rik.users.panix.com
Tue Aug 11 22:03:51 CEST 2015

On 2015-08-11 15:48, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> Rik Kabel <mailto:context at rik.users.panix.com>
>> 11. August 2015 21:41
>> On 2015-08-11 14:49, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> Thank you, Wolfgang, for that. But it still does not handle the after
>> key, as I had in my example, and which works in a processor for index
>> entries. Is there no way to do this?
> The processor mechanism has no after key and I have no idea what it is
> shoudl do.

My apologies, Wolfgang and list. The key I use is right, as in the
following snippet from my environment. I should have checked my files
instead of relying on memory when I replied.

When I add it to your solution it does work.

    \defineprocessor[Back][
                            style=slanted,
                            right=n,
                           ]
    \defineprocessor[notBack][
                               style=normal,
                              ]

    \defineregister[Index]
    \setupregister [Index][n=2,
                            command=\Word,
                            balance=no,
                            compress=yes,
                           ]

    \starttexdefinition unexpanded index
       \dosingleempty\dostartindex
    \stoptexdefinition
    \starttexdefinition dostartindex [#sortkey]
       \doifmodeelse{*backpart}
          {\Index[Back->#sortkey]}
          {\Index[notBack->#sortkey]}
    \stoptexdefinition
    \starttexdefinition unexpanded seeindex
       \seeIndex
    \stoptexdefinition

    \starttexdefinition doIndex #INDEXTERM
       \expanded{\index{#INDEXTERM}}
    \stoptexdefinition

With this, I can use \index[Macintyre]{McIntyre, John} in the main text
or an endnote and the indexing will identify the section. My simple use
of the processor did not work, however, for references.

--
Rik