[NTG-context] \defineprocessor and \at

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 20:49:31 CEST 2015

> Rik Kabel <mailto:context at rik.users.panix.com>
> 4. August 2015 00:18
> Should processors work with references? I would think that they
> should, but the following fails. (My backmatter page numbers need to
> be marked to distinguish them from bodymatter pages. I can automate
> applying a processor based on the location for index register entries,
> but not for references.)
\defineprocessor [bodypart] [style=bold]
\defineprocessor [backpart] [style=italic]

\defineconversionset[bodypart:pagenumber][][bodypart->n]
\defineconversionset[backpart:pagenumber][][backpart->n]

\setupheadertexts[{\convertedcounter[userpage][numberconversionset=number]}]

\starttext

\startbodymatter

\chapter[sec:knuth]{Knuth}

\at{page}[sec:knuth]\par