[NTG-context] Formatting of page number in table of contents

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Tue Aug 11 18:53:00 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am using a document structure "part-section-subsection" (i.e., no
chapters). The page numbers have to be formatted as
"partnumber-pagenumber". So, I am using the following setup:

\setupuserpagenumber[way=bypart, prefix=yes, prefixset=part]

The page numbers are formatted correctly on each page, but not in the
table of contents. For example,

\setupuserpagenumber[way=bypart, prefix=yes, prefixset=part]

\starttext
\placelist[part,section][alternative=c, criterium=all]

\part{Part 1}
\section{one} \input knuth \page
\section{two} \input knuth \page
\section{three} \input knuth \page

\part{Part Two}
\section{one} \input knuth \page
\section{two} \input knuth \page
\section{three} \input knuth \page
\stoptext

The numbers of the table of content are:

1 Part 1 .... 1-1
1.1 one  .... 1-1
1.2 two  .... 2-2
1.3 three ... 3-3

Note that the prefix of page number is the section number rather than the
part number. Any idea what I am doing wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Aditya