[NTG-context] Selectively supressing ligatures

Jan U. Hasecke juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Tue Aug 11 12:41:37 CEST 2015

Am 11.08.2015 um 11:46 schrieb Hans Hagen:
> On 8/11/2015 11:12 AM, Jan U. Hasecke wrote:
>
>> As far as I understood selnoligs works with regular expressions (black
>> magic!). It is very time consuming, but CPU time is cheap. ;-)
>
> sure but life is still short so i prefer less runtime over cheap runtime

Absolutely right:

LuaLaTeX run with selnoligs:

real	18m39.101s
user	18m40.335s
sys	  0m1.624s

LuaLaTeX run without selnoligs:

real	11m50.577s
user	11m51.438s
sys	  0m1.783s

But as I used pandoc in this project I had no chance to correct the
ligatures by hand. And if I had I would have needed seven days instead
of seven minutes more runtime.

But I am offtopic.

Thanks again for the solution.

juh