[NTG-context] cross-references between documents in a project (using \useexternaldocument)

talazem at fastmail.fm talazem at fastmail.fm
Tue Aug 11 11:59:11 CEST 2015

Sorry for not being clear. The original question was whether cross-referencing in a project can only be done between components, or if they can also be done between products. I could never get the latter to work.

Wolfgang confirmed that in MkII, intra-product cross-referencing works (even with the examples I had posted),but not in MkIV. He speculated that the numbers in the references were not appearing in MkIV due to a bug, or because the feature was not implemented.

Best wishes,
Talal