[NTG-context] issues with typeface selection

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Aug 9 16:06:06 CEST 2015

> [...]
> All I can tell at the moment is that the problem is related to the “x”
> font size.
>
> \starttext
>
> \startxtable
>     \startxrow
>         \startxcell[foregroundstyle=\txx] % this fails: foregroundstyle=\tx
>             \CONTEXT
>         \stopxcell
>     \stopxrow
> \stopxtable
>
> \stoptext

Wolfgang,

I’m afraid that compilation also crashes with font commands in
foregroundstyle:

    \definefontfamily[newtimes][serif][TeX Gyre Termes]
    \setupbodyfont[palatino, 12pt]
    \setuphead[section][style=\newtimes\tfx]
    \starttext
    \section{Comparision}
    \startxtable
    \startxrow
    \startxcell[foregroundstyle=\newtimes] \ConTeXt\stopxcell
    \stopxrow
    \stopxtable
    \stoptext

Pablo